Mr Satyen Gohil – Peer reviewed publications
- Anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction using autologous double hamstrings: a comparison of standard versus minimal debridement techniques using MRI to assess revascularization. A randomized prospective study with a one year follow-up. Gohil S, Breidahl W, Annear P. J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2007; 89(9):1165-1171.
- A case report and the literature review: volar dislocation of the DRUJ and stabilisation using mini-suture anchors. Slattery D, Gohil S, Hogan G. Eur J Orthop Surg Traumatol. 2013 Nov;23 Suppl 2:S203-5
- Serial MRI and clinical assessment of cyclops lesions. Gohil S, Falconer T, Breidahl W, Annear P. Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2014 May;22(5):1090-6
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction Using an “Out to In” Femoral Tunnel With Flexible Reamers: A Technical Note. Gohil S, Martineau P, Burman M. Techniques in Orthopaedics. 2015 March; 30(1): 54–6
- Tunnel Positioning in Remnant Sparing double bundle ACL RECONSTRUCTION. | A 2-YEAR STUDY of MRI Tunnel Positions, clinical outcomes and tunnel confluence. Falconer T, Gohil S, Breidahl W, Annear P. 2016: 19 (1) 1650004
- Open Reduction and Internal Fixation of fractures of the Proximal Humerus. Spross C, Grueninger P, Gohil S, Dietrich M. JBJS Essent Surg Tech. 2015 Aug: 12:5(3)
- Dynamic valgus instability of the knee due to chronic MCL deficiency as a cause of recurrent patellar dislocation. Gohil S, Martineau P, Burman M. J Sports Med Doping Stud. 6(1) 168
- The drill wobble effect: oversizing the femoral tunnel during ACL reconstruction. Cunningham G, Martineau PA, Gohil S. Phys Sportsmed. 2018 Feb;46(1):44–47.
- Biceps tenotomy. A prospective study assessing clinical assessment, MRI findings and arthroscopic assessment of lesions of the biceps in patients aged older than 50 years.
- Longer term follow-up of ACL reconstruction comparing standard debridement versus stump preservation.
- A case series and literature review on the management of multi-ligament knee injuries.
See the Related links on this page.